Le CER Index du Forum

Le CER Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

g - I mean analyzing - correctly.LONDON, Ont.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le CER Index du Forum -> Le CER -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 05:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: g - I mean analyzing - correctly.LONDON, Ont. Répondre en citant

BUFFALO, N. Cheap NHL Jerseys .Y. -- When the Toronto Blue Jays sent Sergio Santos to the minor leagues, general manager Alex Anthopoulos said he wanted the reliever to pitch some innings and "get back on track." Santos is definitely back on track. In 6 2/3 innings over seven appearances since being assigned to triple-A Buffalo, the right-hander has given up just one hit and no runs. "I feel like Im in a good place," Santos said Tuesday night after recording two outs to pick up a save. "I feel a lot better attacking the zone with my fastball, and the command of my fastball has been a little bit better. Im not kind of missing over the plate, I feel like Im getting thirds, whether its the inner or outer half." Satisfied with his performance with the Bisons, Santos has been left to wonder why the Blue Jays havent called him back up to the majors or given him any indication on when they might. "I havent had any communication with them, which has been a little frustrating at times because I feel like Ive ironed some of the things out that I needed to iron out and Im just waiting for that opportunity to go back out there and hopefully do what Im doing here," Santos said. In Santoss place, the Blue Jays have blue-chip prospect Aaron Sanchez, who is one of five right-handers in the bullpen along with closer Casey Janssen, Chad Jenkins, Todd Redmond and Dustin McGowan. The Blue Jays designated Santos for assignment on July 21, and once the 31-year-old cleared waivers he went to Buffalo. Anthopoulos said Santos hadnt pitched well but still possessed dominant stuff that needed to be refined with some more work than he was getting. "We hope this is a quick move, get some innings, get hot and come back because we certainly could use the help," Anthopoulos said at the time. Anthopoulos and manager John Gibbons pointed to Santoss fastball command as something that needed to improve. Even with 17 walks in 19 major-league innings this season, Santos felt like he handed out more good ones than bad ones but also cut down on free passes since being sent to the minors. "The command, I think for me, was I felt like my fastballs were just catching a little too much of the plate," he said. "I feel like Ive kind of figured that out a little bit." Santos has a 7.78 earned-run average in 24 appearances for the Blue Jays this season after putting up a 1.75 ERA in 2013. As management pointed out, he struggled with an inconsistent workload. "Its just the consistency of throwing," Santos said. "I was (up) there, didnt throw for 10 days, threw three pitches, waited another week and then threw a third of an inning. Its just really hard to get in a groove, get in a rhythm when youre throwing so sporadically." Still, Santos was taken aback by the decision to designate him for assignment because he thought he "threw a lot better than the numbers say." The numbers in Buffalo tell the story of a reliever with plenty of confidence: nine strikeouts and four walks with a couple of saves for his trouble. "It (was) just a matter of getting back and knowing what Im capable of, knowing what I can do and just a matter of going out and proving it," Santos said. Note -- On Wednesday the Blue Jays claimed left-handed reliever Colt Hynes off waivers from the Los Angeles Dodgers and announced he will report to Buffalo. Sebastian Aho Jersey . Ribery, who won UEFAs best player in Europe award for the 2012-13 season, helped Bayern Munich win the Champions League and Bundesliga and German Cup titles. Messi, winner of the last four Ballon dOr awards in voting by coaches, team captains and media, was injured late in the season and could not prevent Barcelona from being beaten by Bayern in the Champions League semifinals. Cam Ward Jersey .C. -- Gleason Fournier scored the shootout winner as the Grand Rapids Griffins defeated the Abbotsford Heat 4-3 Friday in American Hockey League action. http://www.hurricanesauthority.com/authentic-victor-rask-hurricanes-jersey/ . Yet now its time for the most important pick of them all; the Grey Cup. The thought of going 5-0 with the correct choice is quite intoxicating, I dont think I have ever gone perfect in my CFL futuristic playoff speculations and would take great pride in guessing - I mean analyzing - correctly.LONDON, Ont. -- Second-ranked Western kept its undefeated season in tact by using its dominant ground game to run past No. 3 Queens 50-31 in Canadian Interuniversity Sport action on Saturday. Quarterback Wil Finch and running backs Yannick Harou and Adam Sinclair all rushed in touchdowns for Western (6-0). Finch also passed for two TDs, with Sinclair catching one of the scores. Finch was impressive on the ground, running for 114 yards while also racking up 254 passing yards on the day. Harous 153 rushing yards was the most among Mustangs running backs. Ryan Granberg broke a career rushing record for the Gaels (4-1), hitting and surpassing the 3,000-yard plateau by rushing for 117 yards. Granberg passed Mike Giffins record of 3,035 yards in his Queens career. Gaels quarterback Billy McPhee was 22-for-36 with 336 yards, one touchdown and one interception. Daniel Heslop led all Queens receivers with 87 yards. Also in CIS football action: McGill 53 Concordia 52 (OT); Laval 46 Bishops 38; Guelph 41 Waterloo 19; Ottawa 46 York 16; Windsor 26 Laurier 25 (OT); Manitoba 34 Regina 15; Saskatchewan 17 UBC 12; Calgary 76 Alberta 21; and Acadia 40 Mount Allison 9. -- McGill 53 Concordia 52 (OT) At Montreal, Luis Guimont-Mota ran in a touchdown from one yard out and Samy Rassy kicked the conversion as the Redmen (3-2) slipped past the Stingers (0-5) in overtime. -- No. 1 Laval 46 No. 8 Bishops 38 At Lennoxviille, Que. Lee Stempniak Jersey. , quarterback Alex Skinner completed 19 of 24 passes for 281 yards and two touchdowns as the top-ranked Rouge et Or (5-0) dispatched the Gaiters (3-2). -- No. 6 Guelph 41 Waterloo 19 At Waterloo, Ont., quarterback Jazz Lindsey threw 249 yards and four touchdowns as the Gryphons (5-0) bested the Warriors (1-4). -- Ottawa 46 York 16 At Toronto, QB Derek Wendel passed for 297 yards and four TDs as the Gee-Gees (3-3) thumped the Lions (2-3). --- Windsor 26 Laurier 25 (OT) At Waterloo, Ont., kicker Dan Cerino scored a rouge in overtime as the Lancers (4-2) edged the Golden Hawks (1-5). --- No. 10 Manitoba 34 Regina 15 At Winnipeg, quarterback Jordan Yantz passed for 134 yards and three touchdowns to lead the Bisons (3-2) past the Rams (1-4). --- No. 7 Saskatchewan 17 UBC 15 At Vancouver, Shane Buchanan rushed for 67 yards and a touchdown and quarterback Drew Burko put up 231 passing yards as the Huskies (4-1) downed the Thunderbirds (2-3). --- No. 5 Calgary 76 Alberta 21 At Edmonton, Andrew Buckley completed 22 of 26 passes for 336 yards and three touchdowns, and running back Mercer Timmis carried for 214 yards and four TDs as the Dinos (5-0) decimated the Golden Bears (0-5). --- Acadia 40 Mount Allison 9 At Wolfville, N.S., Zack Skibin rushed for 105 yards and a touchdown, and the Axemen (2-2) defence held the Mounties (1-3) to just three field goals. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Cheap White NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts From China Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 05:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le CER Index du Forum -> Le CER -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange