Le CER Index du Forum

Le CER Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

for me, I wwas able to make a couple of

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le CER Index du Forum -> Le CER -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 04:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: for me, I wwas able to make a couple of Répondre en citant

DETROIT -- The Toronto Blue Jays can win an occasional pitching duel, too -- or at least hold their own until Brett Lawrie and the rest of their sluggers finally break through. Custom Dallas Mavericks Jerseys . In a game that was scoreless until the ninth inning, Lawries three-run homer highlighted a big burst for the Blue Jays, who then held on for a 5-3 win over the Detroit Tigers on Tuesday night. Drew Hutchison pitched seven scoreless innings for Toronto, which now has the second-best record in the American League but still faces questions about the sturdiness of its starting rotation. "He looks like a veteran out there," Lawrie said. "Hes throwing the ball very well for us. Hes keeping us in ballgames." The Blue Jays have a team ERA of 4.07, and aside from Mark Buehrle, their pitching has been shaky. But Hutchison was sharp against Detroit, allowing three hits without a walk and striking out seven. If Toronto can pitch like that, Lawrie, Jose Bautista, Edwin Encarnacion and the rest of the lineup should be able to provide enough offence. "I didnt really get going and get into a good rhythm until probably about the fourth or the fifth," Hutchison said. "Obviously, I believe Im a good pitcher, and Im capable of doing that every night, and thats what I expect out of myself." Anibal Sanchez matched Hutchison with seven scoreless innings, but both bullpens came unglued in the ninth. The Blue Jays broke loose against Joe Nathan (2-2) to win this matchup of the AL East and AL Central leaders. In his first season with the Tigers, Nathans ERA is now an unsightly 6.86 after he was charged with four runs Tuesday. "Im at a loss for words. I thought I threw pretty well," Nathan said. "Ive got to be better. A lot of bad luck out there, too. But the biggest thing is another loss for the team." The 39-year-old right-hander walked Anthony Gose to start the ninth -- Torontos first baserunner since the fourth inning. Gose stole second and went to third on a single by Jose Reyes. After a popup by Melky Cabrera gave the Tigers hope of escaping the jam, Bautista put the Blue Jays ahead with an RBI single up the middle. Bautistas grounder slipped between shortstop Andrew Romine and second baseman Ian Kinsler. Romine appeared to shy away at the last second, as if Kinslers presence distracted him, but it wasnt clear if the ball was hit hard enough for an inning-ending double play anyway. "Im not sure if Romine thought Ian was going to get to the ball or Ian thought Romine would get the ball," Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said. "I thought it was going to be a double play ball at the time, but it was more in the middle than I could tell from my angle." Nathan nearly picked Reyes off third, but the safe call was upheld after a replay review. After Encarnacion walked to load the bases, pinch-hitter Kevin Pillar hit a sacrifice fly off Ian Krol for the games second run. Lawrie then went deep off Al Alburquerque for his ninth homer of the year. J.D. Martinez hit a three-run homer with two outs in the ninth for the Tigers. Casey Janssen came on and struck out Don Kelly for his ninth save in 10 chances. Dustin McGowan (3-2) worked the eighth for the win. The Tigers avoided a second straight shutout, but Detroit has lost three straight. Sanchez allowed two hits with five strikeouts and no walks. NOTES: Detroits Austin Jackson was given an error on a flyball by Texas Mitch Moreland from a May 24 game after an official scoring change. The play was originally ruled a double. ... Home plate umpire Tony Randazzo was hit near the throat in the fifth when Hutchison bounced a pitch. Randazzo was shaken up but able to continue. ... Detroit RHP Rick Porcello (8-2) takes the mound Wednesday night against Toronto RHP R.A. Dickey (5-4). Seth Curry Jersey .The law passed on Friday, in a 128-62 vote in the lower chamber of parliament, was prompted by FIFA bribery scandals in recent years.Switzerland-based sports leaders such as FIFA President Sepp Blatter and IOC President Thomas Bach are now classed as politically exposed persons in wider legislation covering money-laundering. Steve Nash Jersey . They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66. http://www.mavericksproshop.com/kids-kostas-antetokounmpo-mavericks-jersey/ . Every. Single. Game. Thats 1,230 in total to cover the regular season. The man is Corey Sznajder, a soft-spoken 23-year-old Salisbury University grad who lives in Annapolis, Maryland and has been charting zone entries and zone exits throughout the NHL. I love big projects, he said. No kidding. At the 2013 Sloan Sports Analytics Conference, I met Eric Tulsky, who presented research on the value of controlled zone entries (short answer: about twice as valuable to enter with control of the puck rather than dumping it in) and Sznajder had charted a couple hundred games that were included in that study.NASHVILLE -- Undeterred by his scoring drought, Ryan Ellis just kept shooting and it paid off Tuesday night. Ellis ended a 42-game scoring drought by notching the first of Nashvilles three third-period goals and added an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-2 victory over the Calgary Flames on Tuesday night. Shea Weber scored in the first period, Craig Smith and Viktor Stalberg followed Ellis with goals in the third, and David Legwand had three assists to help Nashville snap a three-game losing streak. Lee Stempniak and Mikael Backlund scored for Calgary, which has lost four of its last five. Weber opened the scoring at 15:52 of the first period. With Nashville on a power play, Roman Josi sent a pass from above the right faceoff circle to Weber above the left, where he blasted a one-timer over the glove of Flames goaltender Karri Ramo. The Predators outshot Calgary 15-10 in the first. "We turned the puck over in the first period," Calgary coach Bob Hartley said. "We kind of gave them the first period that we didnt want to give them. We had no intensity. If its not for Karri Ramo, we could have gone on the plane after the first period." The Predators entered Tuesday with the leagues seventh-ranked power play, but had not scored a goal on the man advantage in their last four games. A night after recording his first-career NHL shutout in Carolina, Ramo got the start Tuesday and made 30 saves. The Flames drew even with 1:04 remaining in the first. From behind the Nashville net, Jiri Hudler carried the puck just above the goal line on the left side and slid a pass to an unchecked Stempniak in the lower part of the right faceoff circle. His shot beat Nashville goaltender Carter Hutton for his seventh goal of the season. Stempniaks goal was his first since Dec. 7, a span of 17 games. "I thought I did a good job tonight of handling the puck and keeping the forecheck at bay," Hutton said. "I thought we had the edge in the first. I thought (Ramo) made a lot of good saves and for me, I wwas able to make a couple of saves and handle the puck and get in the game. Jalen Brunson Jersey. " Hutton saw his first game action since a disappointing effort in Carolina on Jan. 5 that drew some criticism from Nashville coach Barry Trotz. He recovered nicely Tuesday night, making 22 saves. "That was a good bounce-back game for him," Trotz said. "I thought we did a really good job of containing Calgary for the most part, especially in the first two periods." Nashville went in front for good at 55 seconds of the third when Ellis carried the puck in on the left side, cut to the high slot and beat Ramo with a slap shot for his second goal of the season. "You just keep shooting, I think thats the biggest thing," Ellis said. "Our forwards did a good job of driving the net, and luckily it went in." Less than two minutes later, Smith gave Nashville a 3-1 lead on another Predators power play. Seth Jones slap shot from the centre of the blue line hit traffic in front of the Calgary net, and Smith dug the puck out and beat Ramo with a wrist shot to the glove side. Calgary though they had cut the Nashville lead at 4:17 of the third, but the officials ruled that Mark Giordano had played the puck to a teammate with a high stick. Stalberg put Nashville ahead 4-1 at 10:52 of the third when his redirection of Ellis shot got by Ramo, but Backlund made it a two-goal game at 13:07 with a nice move off the right half wall before beating Hutton on the stick side with a wrist shot. Backlund has a goal in each of his last three games. "Its nice for personal confidence," Backlund said. "Thats what everybody wants to do, and everybody tries to do. Im happy about it, but at the same time, if we dont win games, Im not satisfied." NOTES: Hudler had two assists in the game. He has assists in three consecutive games. ... Nashville is 17-2-4 when scoring first this season. ... The Predators concluded a five game home stand 2-2-1. . It was the first three-assist game for Legwand this season and the fourth of his career. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Cheap White NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts From China Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 04:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le CER Index du Forum -> Le CER -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange