Le CER Index du Forum

Le CER Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

petitive as well, so I think we will be looking forward to t

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le CER Index du Forum -> Le CER -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 05:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: petitive as well, so I think we will be looking forward to t Répondre en citant

JERSEY CITY, N. Greg Monroe Jersey .J. - Peyton Manning counts $17.5 million against the Denver Broncos salary cap this season. For less than double that, the Seahawks pay for their entire starting defence. With some expert drafting and a few selective forays into free agency, Seattle built a dominant unit thats also inexpensive, with the starting 11 costing under $34 million. Its a young defence, too, and thats a major reason its so affordable. Of the 18 players who have started at least one game this season, six were drafted by the Seahawks in 2011 or later, which means theyre still on their very reasonable rookie contracts. Where Seattle has spent money is on the defensive line, because depth there is a major priority. Cliff Avril and Michael Bennett were signed as free agents during the off-season for an $8.5 million tab; neither is expected to start in Sundays Super Bowl, but both are key parts of the rotation. "The nice part about working here is we have a real style about how we want to play," defensive co-ordinator Dan Quinn said. "They know how to bring the players in." After coach Pete Carroll and general manager John Schneider were hired in early 2010, one of their first big moves was to trade for Chris Clemons. They wanted him for the "LEO" defensive end position in their hybrid 4-3 defensive scheme, the weakside rusher who sometimes plays with his hand off the ground. Their style has allowed the Seahawks to find great value with players who might not fit into many other teams systems. Length and speed are attributes Quinn covets at all positions, confident the coaching staff can develop guys with raw skills into productive starters. Never was this truer than the 2011 draft. The Seahawks had seven picks in the final three rounds and used all but one on defensive players. "Overall, I think we were able to really improve the athleticism and speed of our team and then we were able to do some things up front from a strength and toughness standpoint," Schneider said that day. He would prove to be right. Seattle got its two current starting cornerbacks in the fifth (Richard Sherman) and sixth (Byron Maxwell) rounds. The Seahawks also added two linebackers who have started this season: K.J. Wright in the fourth and Malcolm Smith in the seventh. For all the late-round success, Seattle also hasnt whiffed when taking defensive players at the start of the draft. The Seahawks two defensive first-round picks in the last five years are both starters: linebacker Bruce Irvin (2012) and safety Earl Thomas (2010). But whats been crucial, Quinn said, is a franchise philosophy to give players an equal chance no matter how much theyre paid. "Lets not worry about where they were drafted or how they got here," he said. "How far can we take them?" Robert Parish Jersey . Following the Ford Womens World Curling Championship gold medal match that attracted record-breaking audiences to TSN, the networks exclusive live coverage of the tournament begins Saturday at 7am et/4am pt with Canadas opening draw against Denmark. Custom Boston Celtics Jerseys . Gough finished in fourth, 0.433 seconds behind American Erin Hamlin, who took the bronze medal at the Sanki Sliding Center in Rzhanaya Polyana. http://www.celticsofficialsstore.com/kids-gordon-hayward-celtics-jersey/ . The German has taken the pole for three straight races -- winning the first two. Hes aiming for a third consecutive win at the Yeongam circuit and, most importantly, a fourth consecutive F1 championship.PHOENIX - The two All-Pros in the Legion of Boom promise theyll be ready and fearless for the Super Bowl.Seattle safety Earl Thomas (separated left shoulder) and cornerback Richard Sherman (left elbow) are damaged goods, suffering injuries in the NFC championship overtime victory against Green Bay. On Sunday, they showed little to no concern about how they will feel — and perform — against the New England Patriots.If my mental is right, my body just mirrors that, said Thomas, who returned to practice Friday. Its a lot to deal with, my first major injury. I got the big picture.When I come alive nothing is limited. I can still play fearless and throw my body around and whatever happens, happens.Pretty much what Sherman had to say, too, when the Seahawks arrived in Phoenix.Its getting better, Sherman said of the elbow. I had a good week of practice so it should be good. Ive been able to move it a lot better than I did earlier.Seattles superb secondary is aggressive, deep and versatile, with strong safety Kam Chancellor a perfect complement to the All-Pros, and Byron Maxwell solid on the corner opposite Sherman. That unit often gives the Seahawks an edge against opponents, and this opponent, particularly Tom Brady throwing to Rob Gronkowski and Julian Edelman, is as dangerous as they come.They are the only team in our way. They are definitely dangerous, Thomas said. Tom is a general. He understands the game so well. His pocket presence is smooth. He doesnt predetermine too much. He kind of flows with the game and that is why he has been so great.Sherman and Thomas have been that, too, in the past two seasons. Perhaps onnly New Englands Darrelle Revis can match Sherman as a cover cornerback, and Thomas is, by far, the most well-rounded safety in the league. Dennis Johnson Jersey. Of course, thats when they are at or near full-strength. Will they be on Sunday?Coach Pete Carroll is confident they will be, well, boomers.Richard practiced in all the practices and he looks to be fine, Carroll said. He still has an elbow to take care of, but hes practiced well. Earl practiced (Saturday), the day before and got the last day of practice in and looked fine. Both those guys are scheduled to play and should be OK. They have to deal with their issues, but theyll be playing in the football game.Thomas is certain they will be playing as effectively as ever.We can do whatever we want to do if we are all together, Thomas said. We havent lost sight of the same mindset that got us here. No matter what misdirection we may give off. We still know who we are.The Seahawks also know the Patriots are no slouches in the secondary, either. Revis is an All-Pro, Devin McCourty is solid, and former Seahawk Brandon Browner starts at cornerback opposite Revis.Jermaine Kearse, who caught the winning touchdown passes from Russell Wilson in the last two NFC title games, knows just what he and the Seattle receivers will face.Its going to be exciting to go against BB, especially in a game like this, Kearse said. Going against him last year in practice with stuff, hes a real competitive guy and I feel like our guys are extremely competitive as well, so I think we will be looking forward to the matchup.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 05:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le CER Index du Forum -> Le CER -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange