Le CER Index du Forum

Le CER Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

l thinks of himself as the New York Jets st

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le CER Index du Forum -> Le CER -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Oct - 05:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: l thinks of himself as the New York Jets st Répondre en citant

ST. Brad Ziegler Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Yu Darvish showed no rust after missing three weeks. Darvish allowed seven hits over seven innings in his season debut, Elvis Andrus hit a two-run homer, and the Texas Rangers avoided a three-game sweep by beating the Tampa Bay Rays 3-0 on Sunday. "He was in control of the game," Rangers manager Ron Washington said. "He was using his pitches. He was throwing strikes. And thats what he does." Darvish (1-0) struck out six and walked one. Sidelined by neck stiffness, it was his first outing since a spring training game on March 16. "I didnt feel anything unusual," Darvish said through an interpreter. Darvish got his 500th career strikeout, coming in 401 2-3 innings, by fanning David DeJesus and Wil Myers in the first. According to the Rangers, it is the fewest innings for a starter to reach 500 strikeouts in major league history. Andrus put the Rangers up 2-0 with his homer off Joel Peralta (0-1) in the eighth. Donnie Murphy made it 3-0 on an RBI infield during the ninth. "Hes going to get five a year, and today was one of them," Washington said of Andrus homer. "It was huge. We needed it. Today, he drove the bus." Neal Cotts replaced Alexi Ogando for the Rangers with two on and two outs in the eighth, and struck out Matt Joyce on a 3-2 pitch. Joakim Soria pitched the ninth for his first save. Alex Cobb scattered three hits, walked one and struck out six in seven shutout innings for the Rays. "Unfortunately for us, he was really on," Cobb said of Darvish. Only one runner reached second against Cobb. "He didnt give up any pitches," Andrus said. "I thought he was painting the whole game. Im really glad that we had Yu out there. He was doing the same thing for us." Tampa Bay had runners on second and third with one out in the fifth, but failed to score when Myers hit an infield pop fly and Ben Zobrist flew out. Darvish got three consecutive outs after allowing Evan Longorias double to lead off the sixth. He also worked out of a jam during the seventh after Ryan Hanigan hit a leadoff double. "We just did not get the knocks when we needed it," Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon said. The Rays were hitless in 10 at-bats with runners in scoring position against Darvish, and 0 for 11 overall. "As usual, youve got a team over there that fights forever," Washington said. "They put themselves in some good positions to score some runs, but Yu made the pitches when he had to." Notes: Darvish was activated from the 15-day disabled list and RHP Nick Martinez was optioned to Double-A Frisco. ... Rangers RHP Colby Lewis (hip surgery) gave up four runs and four hits over five innings in a rehab start for Triple-A Round Rock. ... Texas LHP Joe Saunders (bruised left ankle) is not expected to be ready for his regular bullpen session Monday and could miss his next start. ... Texas RHP Tanner Scheppers (0-0) will face Boston RHP John Lackey (1-0) Monday night in the opener of a three-games series at Fenway Park. ... Tampa Bay LHP Matt Moore (0-1) and Royals LHP Jason Vargas (0-0) are the scheduled starters for Monday nights game in Kansas City. Andre Dawson Jersey . Paul George and Darren Collison each scored 17 points and Roy Hibbert added 11 points and nine rebounds for the Pacers (9-3), who won their third straight. Miami Marlins Jerseys .Y. - Geno Smith still thinks of himself as the New York Jets starting quarterback. http://www.marlinsteamproshop.com/Marlins-Lewis-Brinson-Kids-Jersey/ . -- Oakland Athletics third baseman Scott Sizemore has undergone surgery on his left knee to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament.NEW YORK -- Derek Jeter remained as cool and collected as his play at shortstop over the past two decades when the New York Yankees honoured their retiring captain Sunday with a 45-minute ceremony that included appearances by NBA great Michael Jordan and baseball ironman Cal Ripken Jr. Jeter thanked people a dozen times as he spoke to a capacity crowd at Yankee Stadium for about 3 minutes before Sundays game against Kansas City. "Its kind of hard to believe that 20 seasons has gone by so quickly," the 40-year-old said. "You guys have all watched me grow up over the last 20 years. Ive watched you, too. Some of you guys getting old, too. But I want to thank you for helping me feel like a kid for the last 20 years." A 14-time All-Star who is sixth on the career hits list, Jeter sparked a Yankees renaissance during which baseballs winningest franchise took the World Series title in 1996 as he won the AL Rookie of the Year award. He led the team to three consecutive titles from 1998-2000, was named captain in 2003 and then won a fifth Series in 2009. He missed most of 2013 after breaking an ankle during the playoffs the previous October, made his surprise retirement announcement just before spring training lastt February and followed with a respectable but unspectacular final season, his speed and range diminished but a starting shortstop until the end. Starlin Castro Jersey. . He beat out a grounder to the shortstop hole for an infield single in the first inning, raising his batting average of .261 with three homers and 40 RBIs. With three weeks left in the regular season, the Yankees could miss the playoffs for just the third time since he first came up to the major leagues in 1995. "In my opinion, Ive had the greatest job in the world. I got a chance to be the shortstop for the New York Yankees, and theres only one of those," he said. "I always felt as though it was my job, was to try to provide joy and entertainment for you guys, but it cant compare to what you brought me." The Yankees didnt retire his number 2 or unveil a plaque in Monument Park, no doubt setting up a Derek Jeter Day 2 at some future time. New York took a similar approach a half-century ago, holding a Mickey Mantle Day in September 1965 before his 2,000th game, then retiring his No. 7 in June 1969 after his playing days. New York retired former manager Joe Torres No. 6 last month, leaving Jeter as the last of the Yankees single digits. Cheap Football Norway Jerseys Cheap Nigeria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Morocco Soccer Jerseys Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys Cheap Japan Soccer Jerseys Cheap Italy Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Cheap Colombia Jerseys Authentic Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Authentic Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Brazil Jerseys Wholesale Portugal Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Wholesale Belgium Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale England Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Oct - 05:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le CER Index du Forum -> Le CER -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange